Mandatory Packaging Reporting Services
1. What is Mandatory Packaging Reporting (MPR) and who is required to comply with MPR?
Resource Sustainability Act (RSA) requires company to submit Mandatory Packaging Reporting (MPR) data. It is mandatory as long as the company is deemed a 'producer' under Resource Sustainability Act 2019 (RSA).
Companies that meet all the following criteria are required to comply with the Mandatory Packaging Report (MPR) requirements under the Resource Sustainability Act (RSA):
• Carries on a business of supplying regulated goods in Singapore
• Meet the prescribed threshold criteria of an annual turnover exceeding S$10 million
• Imports specified packaging as per S19(2)(a) or uses specified packaging as per S19(2)(b) of the RSA
2. When is the RSA’s MPR submission and compliance enforced?
NEA requires company to submit the MPR data with effect from 30 April 2022.
3. Does MPR applies to medical devices, drugs and health products?
Yes, these products are regulated goods.
4. How can ARQon consultancy help?
ARQon advises on packaging compliance requirements, works with the company to prepare the data and submits MPR to NEA.
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or fill up an enquiry form